Monday, September 19, 2011

All NFC North team- Offense



After ranking the teams as a whole by position, I thought that it would be a good idea to build a team using the players from the NFC North. This first installment is just going to be offensive players; I will put together a defensive team once I rank the teams.   Going to try and keep the team as close to 25 players, since rosters in the roster size in the NFL is 53. Three roster spots are for a long snapper, kicker and punter.  That leaves 50 roster spots; cut that in half leaves me with 25 spots, for each side.  There might be some guys on the team that will play a bigger role then where they are listed.  For example Devin Hester is the 6th receiver, but he is more important in return game then he would be as a receiver.  Players are listed as they would be on the depth chart. So here goes nothing

QB
Aaron Rodgers
Jay Cutler


RB
Adrian Peterson
Matt Forte
Jahvid Best- Taking him over Ryan Grant because of his speed, and agility.

WR                 
Calvin Johnson
Greg Jennings
Percy Harvin
Donald Driver
Jordy Nelson
Devin Hester- Bigger role on special teams, small package of gadget plays on offense.

TE
Jermichael Finley
Brandon Pettigrew
Visanthe Shiancoe

LT
Jeff Backus
Chad Clifton

LG
Steve Hutchinson
Rob Sims

C
John Sullivan
Roberto Garza

RG
Josh Sitton
Chris Williams- Moving him from the left side, didn’t really like any other of the right guards

RT
Bryan Bulaga
Gabe Carimi- This one is more of a hunch, I think he will be a good player.


Number of players from each team: Bears-6, Lions-5, Packers-8 and Vikings-5.  Shockingly it’s a fair balance team.  Also only used up 24 spots so that gives me one more to use on defense, which is something I am sure I can use.  Next is defensive lineman, I know that the season has started but I am going to try and get them done as soon as I can.  I have been busy with work and the class I am taking.  I would like to thank you for your patience as I work on getting them done also hope you enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment